Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By nosferatu
Sorry...I've ran out of compliments and superlatives.

Great photos and carves. Hope your party is a great success. I'm sure it will be 8)
By NikkiRae
You're welcome. I think the shaving was a great idea, even if it wasn't for preservation reasons. Cutting her hair out makes it look like it has a shine haha :lol:
By SuperSonic
I can't quite remember what I intended to post, but here's a good substitute.

Great job on those two carves! Cut outs tend to last a while (maybe a week), but I can see why you did Frankiestein in such a manner.

It does look more errie shaded than cut out for Root of all Evil.

Awesome work!
By CorpseBride
I love the shading on Root!! It looks awesome. It is a very nice touch. Awesome carves mesmark :D
By nosferatu
Congrats Mesmark. You've raised the bar and then some this year. Not just the carvings but the whole package. It's an absolutely awesome achievement.

Ryan must be well chuffed at seeing so many minions going to the trouble of thinking of creative ways to photograph his carvings. Like I said though, the whole package is inspiring. The costumes, the props, the set........ simply put, stunning
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Yeah, Mark you really knocked it out of the park this year... the props, costumes and carvings. And we've yet to see it all come together in your final party photos. I can't imagine that it would be anything but a big success.

Your latest carvings are right up there with the rest. Smart idea to scrape away Frankie Stein's face. Those details are thin, won't last too long if cut-through.

And the pumpkin and spooky tree recreation... ha! Deja vu indeed. Nos is right, I'm well chuffed. By everyone's efforts this year, to be honest.
By ghostface
I love how you shaded them! Awesome job!
By mesmark
Well, here are my last 3 for the year. I did these after setting up for my party. Pretty tired and the pumpkins were really lumpy. They had deep creases. They look fabulous as pumpkins but not so great for carving. Anyway, enough with the excuses, just some lit pumpkins ...

I'm going to add them to my party displays and although you won't be able to see the designs so well, they should still look great.
By ghostface
I really like this trio!! :D
By Ajax
I wouldn't want to run into them in a bar. They look great nothing to make excuses about, there we'll lit and the patterns look perfect. Love VIP #10 haveing been waiting for it for a long time and it was worth the wait. This first time I have seen it carved and you did a great job on it.
By Tkaraoke
Very nice job! Everybody's pumpkins are looking awesome as always!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I'm happy to see as many carvings of "Deadeye" as I've seen. I made the pattern to match my costume, and I wasn't sure if it was too "outside the box" to have general appeal. But I've seen quite a few of him. I like it.