Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By Hottie McNaughty
I keep going out to the porch and picking at them with my carving tool. I just can't stop! The hubs finally came out and told me to put the knife down and have a glass of wine already.

:lol:

So far, Jaws is everyone's favorite.
Last edited by Hottie McNaughty on Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By SuperSonic
I spy a Blood Drive and an Oogie Boodie 2 back there Hottie. :wink:

Great job on all your carves though!! Happy Halloween!
By monstermash
You are like your very own carving factory churning out one beauty after another. How did your hands hold up?
By Hottie McNaughty
monstermash wrote:You are like your very own carving factory churning out one beauty after another. How did your hands hold up?
Hand is a little crampy and sore but not too bad! I did fewer this year but actually finished up a couple hours early and had a chance to photograph and post them all.

Oh, and a link to larger photos here:
http://hottiemcnaughty.wordpress.com/20 ... ves-18-24/
By Marlföx
YAY!!! Happy Halloween!!!
By Hottie McNaughty
Marlföx wrote:YAY!!! Happy Halloween!!!
You too! I'm going to have claw hand at work tomorrow. :)=
By Hottie McNaughty
Some group photos:

Tribute to the end of Harry Potter

Oh no, the Rancor is going to eat Stay Puft!
By nosferatu
Love the group photos. They have an ethereal feel to them. Miasmic. Can actually sense ghosts about to drift across. Never mind Wonder Woman, more Wonder Carver.

Shame you can't use them as a backdrop to your act.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
monstermash wrote:You are like your very own carving factory churning out one beauty after another.
I was just about the type that exact same phrase. Indeed, you are a machine Hottie. You just don't stop. Please don't ever stop. I really appreciate the effort you put into everything.
By Hottie McNaughty
Thanks everyone! I had quite a few repeat visitors this year who were excited to see the new carves. I also had two people compliment me on my Christmas lights as well. :D

The two favorites were Frankie Stein with the little ladies and Jaws for everyone else.
By Ajax
The look amazing and you have a nice variety of different designs that I have always liked, but have never gotten around to carving. The lights and display look awesome. Very Jealous right now :) . I tend to have the odd green pumpkin as well and I love the way they turn out with the orange on green because you can see the pattern even in the daytime, but they can be hard to make out the pattern. I had the same problem with my Vincent because he was on a greenish kin.
By ghostface
Amazing carves Hottie! :D
By Raven
Fantastic ending, Hottie! You may have had some hand cramping but it didn't hinder your carving ability in the least!
By Hottie McNaughty
Sometimes just for laughs I'll check my blog stats and see what search terms people used to find my blog. When some poor soul searched "halloween 2011 hotties" I don't think he expected to find tons of pumpkin carving photos.

:lol:

Last Christmas someone found this pic by searching "hotties in the snow". I can't help but think they were sorely disappointed!

By CorpseBride
:lol: That's hilarious Hottie!

Amazing display as always. I love your range of pattern choices, you really never can guess what you will carve next! That cat in the window is pretty amazing. Teeny tiny straight lines :shock: