Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By Ajax
I'm liking the effects with your tops looks like you cut them in a star and place them on top of your pumpkins?
By Hottie McNaughty
Ajax wrote:I'm liking the effects with your tops looks like you cut them in a star and place them on top of your pumpkins?
Yep, I always cut the top in the shape of a star. I turn the tops and prop them when I have a candle lit inside so it doesn't scorch the inside of the kin. Plus, I also kind of like the way it looks with the candle light sneaking out the top.....
By ghostface
Sweet!!! I love your all of your pumpkin carvings!!!
By SuperSonic
Hottie McNaughty wrote:Carve #4 The Guy
My brother will flip when he sees just how awesome this looks!

Good one Hottie!!!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Hottie, I not only like that you carve early and often, but I also like your pattern choices. I may have said this before. Always so varied, it seems. Old and new. Cute and creepy. Easy and challenging. Your 'kins are well rounded.
By Hottie McNaughty
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Your 'kins are well rounded.
*snicker*
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I started to type "you're a well rounded carver" but that could be taken the wrong way. It's the pumpkins that are rounded. You're just a Hottie.
By GUS
Gus is eyeing the muertos stencil up with envy! ..nice carves hottie, how are they all lasting so far.
By Hottie McNaughty
Ive had to ditch the sugar skull and Kermit so far but the others are still holding up. I'll probably have to ditch The Guy tomorrow.
By ghostface
Awesome carve Hottie!!! Keep up the good work!!!