Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By Chewy
As usual, fantastic work Hottie!
By Hottie McNaughty
My thoughts on the carves this year:

1. No more green pumpkins! Frankie Stein was the most difficult carve I've done to date. I blame the 'kin.

2. Once 2 am rolls around, it's time to STOP CARVING!

3. Next year I think I'm going to go more themed. I have an idea in mind but of course I'm fickle and may change it up last minute.

4. My goal next year? 700 lbs carved.

5. Favorite carve of 2011? Jaws, hands down.

6. Favorite themed carves of 2011? Jeckyll & Hyde. I wanted to do them last year but didn't get around to it.

7. Best pattern design? Sirius Black. That's a beautifully designed and artistic pattern. People immediately knew who it was. Bravo!
By nosferatu
2. I agree 2am is the cut off. I did my photographs at 3am and was careless and knocked two onto the floor. I was tired and wanted to get them done so I could go to bed.

3. I wanted to go more themed with just classics. Unfortunately, Ryan sees differently and keeps producing so many great designs. One of my favourite designs is Bloody Mary. It looks great and is a surprisingly quick carve.

4. Goal next year. Better pumpkins, earlier. Carve earlier and carve more.

5. Favourite carves: Phantom and Regan. Stunning when done.

7. Favourite pattern design: Bicycle girl zombie. Who sadly didn't make my carves as I could not shrink her down enough to carve
By nosferatu
Sorry, I've car(ve)jacked your thread there.

I think you had a great season. Costume and carves were all fantastic and also you offered the biggest surprise of Halloween too. I didn't expect Jaws to be that popular. It's a great design but thought people would have preferred other designs. Having said that, it remains one of my favourite films.