Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By Hottie McNaughty
Thanks Ryan! I think the kins will be kinder this year. Last year they were super dense and thick and I had to use the gutter on them all. I didn't need to use the gutter on this one and the top came off super easily so that's always a good omen.

:wink:
By Ajax
Looks really awesome, you should post your pictures a little bigger so we can see them in all there glory i don't mind clicking on them to make them bigger. The pumpkin does look very soft and easy to gut. Hope I saved this pattern from last year :D .
By Hottie McNaughty
Ajax wrote:Looks really awesome, you should post your pictures a little bigger so we can see them in all there glory i don't mind clicking on them to make them bigger. The pumpkin does look very soft and easy to gut. Hope I saved this pattern from last year :D .
I'll be doing blog posts for my all carves and I always use a higher res for the blog.

Thanks!
By SuperSonic
Great start to the season Hottie, glad to hear it was easy for you. Very clean lines :)

I know I'd go nuts trying to carve that :P
By MIKECOZ8
Hottie McNaughty wrote:Well, got the first carve under my belt. My hand was getting a bit crampy but it was a super easy kin to carve. It was a thick one but not super dense so the inside shaved down really nicely.

Wonderful start !!!!!
By keifferone
Hottie McNaughty wrote:Well, got the first carve under my belt. My hand was getting a bit crampy but it was a super easy kin to carve. It was a thick one but not super dense so the inside shaved down really nicely.

WOW :shock: That is amazing.
By Euri
It looks great!! Nice clean cuts. I especially like the aurora borealis effect on the top of the kin. Looks like it's on fire. 8)
By zombombie

Why does it look like a face hugger has burst out of that?! :shock:
By Hottie McNaughty
Is it because I have the top of the pumpkin propped up? I do that so that it's doesn't scorch the inside when I've got a candle burning in there....
By Justice
Hottie McNaughty wrote:
Justice wrote:I get ONE pumpkin a year. ONE. So i have to make it count.
Just one?? :shock:
Indeed. Curse of being a teenager who's parents need to but his pumpkins.

Great haul by the way.
By Hottie McNaughty
Carve #2 Kermit!

Snapped a couple of pics of the porch. It looks so dark to me right now, with just a few kins lit up.

You guys are going to laugh but I bought this super bright shiny purple pumpkin decoration at Target. I freely admit that I bought it because it's super sparkly and shiny but frankly, the thing is kind of freaking me out. It's just creepy.