Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By SuperSonic
Ajax wrote:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Nice! Great props and carving. Did you enjoy cutting out all those little veggies? Hehe.

Good to see the harvest patterns going to good use at this time of year for you Canadians. Happy Thanksgiving neighbors.
Harvest turkey is a tough pattern took me a long time. Easy cuts for the most part but theres alot of them. I almost forgot I give thanks for all Ryans great patterns year after year :) .
Here here Ajax, here here. :) I say thank'ya.

Good job on Native American, its the first time I've seen it carved, and you did it well :).
By pagemaster1993
Oh yeah, I keep forgetting Thanksgiving comes sooner in Canada then here in the United States. Well Happy Thanksgiving and your Turkey looks delicous.
By monstermash
Great carves as always Ajax. Happy Thanksgiving to you and all the canadian Forum folk. :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I suppose the Native American pattern should say First Nations on it, if printed out from within a Canadian province?
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:I suppose the Native American pattern should say First Nations on it, if printed out from within a Canadian province?
Well American can and most times does reffer to North America (being the States, and Canada). So its not out of the ordinary.

But First Nations, does appeal to more of an audience if you dont want to be considered hating on Canada :wink: :roll: :lol:
By Ajax
I don't really care what it's called i'm just happy to be carving it :D . I'm just surprised noone is commenting on the pumpkins being so green. I'm an equal oppurtunist carver and I got these jumbo pumpkins a $2 a piece. I think the green pumpkins look as good and sometimes nicer then the orange because the patterns show up better when there not lit since it's a dark surface and theres a contradiction of color.
By vibhandaka
The harvest turkey pattern is amazing! You did a fantastic job. :)
By Ajax
Just did another one for fun not sure the name of it though. Was just in my pile of patterns and I always really liked it. (see photos on final page)
Last edited by Ajax on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
By ghostface
Wow!! Awesome job, Ajax!!!
By pagemaster1993
Oh the classic old school Buried pattern. No longer on this site, but is offered on another site. Which is listed in another thread if anybody is interested. The Thread I thinks was called Who is Shay? or you can just us the search on here and search the hidden pattern.
By Raven
Wow, they are all awesome! I love the props, too.

I have been trying to decide which Thanksgiving pattern to carve on a foam pumpkin to gift to my husbands grandmother. After seeing your carve I have made my descision!
By SuperSonic
Good job Ajax, as already stated its Buried, a 2008 bonus pattern to be precise.

I do love this pattern :)
By Ajax
Ah yes buried, thanks for jogging my memory guys. Add a .com and you will have your pattern for anyone looking for it. Raven which one are you going with? I love them both some of Ryan's best designs went into those. Harvest turkey has alot of cuts but it's a really fun pattern to do.
By Raven
Ajax wrote: Raven which one are you going with? I love them both some of Ryan's best designs went into those. Harvest turkey has alot of cuts but it's a really fun pattern to do.
Harvest Turkey. We always have Thanksgiving dinner at my husbands grandmother's house. She is 83 years young and LOVES to decorate each holiday. It looks great carved and I think it will make a good gift.