Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By GeologySage
So what's your favorite non-ZP pattern?

My favorite is one that I did quite a while ago... it was the fisrt and only shaded pattern I've ever done.

http://www.masterpiecepumpkins.com/gallery_Mouth.html
(The 1st with the teeth)

I was snooping around and found that website and saw a picture of it and I remembered how it was my favorite pattern. I loved that pattern as it looked just as fantastic during the day unlit as it did during the night. (If anyone knows where I can get this pattern as I've lost it please let me know!)

So what's your favorite non-ZP pattern? Pictures are always fun :D
By vaderknightrider
The Darth Vader carving I did last year. It's called VaderPainter, after the guy's website and his photo of his suit.

By vertigo
i love the crow stencil from jp's jammin pumpkins website!!
By Tkaraoke
vertigo wrote:i love the crow stencil from jp's jammin pumpkins website!!
JP has some great stencils on it (I'm a member of that site as well) and my two favorites are The Thing (Fantastic 4) and Robin (from the Teen Titans).
By Mister_JP
Thanks for the nod.

And thanks again to Ryan for having THIS fantastic site. It was, afterall, my main inspiration for doing one of my own.
By Patti
This one is my favorite. It's the first pattern that I modified from a drawing that was on one of my son's folders when he was in middle school.

He's 23 now so I've carved this pumpkin every year for at least 10 years. It's always a hit.

By cyberdman
Patti you should think about carving that one permanently on some type of Funkin. If you like it so much and for the nostalgia it be worth it to always have it and to save that carving time you spend on that one every year for some other cool ZP designs or something. Nice job.
By Tkaraoke
mesmark wrote:Here's a little one I made last year. My students liked the cute factor in it.
A "cute" Reaper? Now that's an interesting concept...

Speaking of which, I don't think ZP has a Reaper stencil!
By Dans banana Loafcake
That reaper looks like Vivi from Final fantasy 9. :lol:

I think my favourite non-ZP stencil is JP's V for Vendetta, although I'm liking that new Terminator one you posted JP.

Pumpkin Glows Darth Maul was good too, but now sadly I think that has been remove from the site due to this annoying copyright thing. The Bureaucrats love to spoil the fun just in case they’re not getting the money from it!

Dan
By balsak40
JP's Optimus Prime. I'm an old school at heart! Looks awesome!
By Mister_JP
Thanks everyone for the kind words. I never expected my site to take off the way it has. I really (AGAIN) have to thank Ryan for all his support and inspiration.