Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By Tkaraoke
I finished my second pumpkin last night and took a picture of it...I think it turned out better than my first one. The pattern was more complicated and I did have trouble with the Funkin foam being very uneven in places but I carved it out....

Many times in my life, when faced with a difficult or moral problem/question, I reach deep down in my heart and mind and ask myself one thing:

What Would Scooby Doo?

:lol:
By Tkaraoke
vaderknightrider wrote:Ruh-Roh, Rhaggy.
Speaking of which, I've been meaning to bug The Patch Master about making a new Scooby stencil with Shaggy in it. Having Scooby alone on a pumpkin is like a tuna fish. peanut butter and salsa sandwich WITHOUT the bananas and whipped cream!
:)

I was really enjoying carving on these Funkins until they went off sale at my local Hobby Lobby. Now the ones that I were carving on are $20 instead of $10. Don't know how many more of these I'm going to carve. I've already promised some of my family that I'm going to make a pattern for them from this site. What I really need to do is convince them to subscribe to the site and do it themselves! :D
By vaderknightrider
Tkaraoke wrote:What I really need to do is convince them to subscribe to the site and do it themselves! :D
I should tell my co-workers to do the same, even though nobody's asked me to carve anything out yet.
By Pumpkingrower
I am going one step further this year my wife and I are making up baggies for our 120 or so T&T'ers and I am putting a ZP flier in each one next year might see a few more ZP fans. I tell everyone I work with about it but being military the whole pseudo macho thing or the fact that most don't have families.. blah blah blah
By Tkaraoke
Pumpkingrower wrote:I am going one step further this year my wife and I are making up baggies for our 120 or so T&T'ers and I am putting a ZP flier in each one next year might see a few more ZP fans.
That is so weird! I was thinking about downloading those ZP fliers with the little web address tabs on it and taping thosethem to the candy this year. I think a lot of people are going to ask how they can get their hands on their own Zombie Pumpkin!
:D