Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By adam
Wow, thinking back to Halloween and browsing this wonderful site with a wonderful halloween community makes me miss halloween greatly! Last year was the best year I have had in a long time, each year I always felt as if something was missing! This year I had alot more people come to my house, it was so great to hear the compliments about the yard, the pumpkins and how all out I go. I was sad when it was time to shut everything off but I kept the pumpkins out for a little longer! So here are some photos from last year! we have 7 months to go guys until Oct!

By Jessi
Sweet! Is that the Martha Stewart witch? How many pumpkins did you carve?
By amandap80
I did the Martha Stewart witch too! It was the most fun I had had in a while. Image
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Wow, wild displays. I love it. It's good to see this kind of thing during the off-season, so we can all stay excited about Halloween.

What kind of smoke machines are you folks using? amandap80, your yard looks like a evil murky swamp. I mean that in the nicest way.

And Adam, what's with all those Pumpkin Masters carvings!? :P
By amandap80
Thanks Ryan! I used a standard Wal-mart fog machine, but built a chiller adapter with a cooler and a 3 foot chilled extension hose. (www.gotfog.com) It really gave the fog a great creepy effect. It rolled out into the street, and looked very cool! :twisted:
By adam
amandap80 your witch and cat look amazing as well! Wow we were on the same page with that one!! Jessi yes indeed it is the Martha witch from last year!

Ryan, I am using prob the same thing amandap80 is. It's my fog machine with a cooler unit and a hose attachment. The ice cools off the fog and it really rolls down the driveway and street. I also made my own mixture, it's regular ice and 10lbs of dry ice (or something like that becuase they come in certain pounds) the dry ice really adds to the extra affect and really helps cool off the fog to stay low to the ground. Also the trick is to let the ice and dry ice sit in there for about a half an hour to an hour to get the cooler as cold as possible.

Haha, I carved some of yours and some of Pumpkin Masters. I just didn't get close ups, I did Tigger, willy wonka and the bones guy with the coctail. I went with a vintage kind of thing, I did more classic stencils from old old PM stencils. I carved 9 pumpkins last year, I did 13 the year before. This year I want to go farther than 13. I also used a pumpkin preserver called Pumpkin Fresh, it worked really well to keep them around longer. amandap80 your yard looks really great!! I look foward to new stencils this year ryan! Helps make my Halloween really great. :wink:
By Black Mage
Wow! I'm betting the kids all love to hit your house on Halloween. Do you give out the big candy bars too?
By Kittie
OH i should post my last year pics. . I have to find them . .

I want to make some tombstones this year!