Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By Ajax
My outside display this year.

My kids,
amandap80 liked this
By Raven
Love it all! My 4 year old nephew was the Hulk this year as well. He's never seen anything with the Hulk in it, but he still wanted to be him.
By nosferatu
Fantastic carves Ajax, an amazing display. The pictures look great, I’d have chosen very similar patterns, extra kudos for the Hulk (Thor Ragnarok) costume, if only they did adult sizes...

Exemplary as always
By Ajax
Update coming.
Last edited by Ajax on Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Ajax

Bye Rick Grimes...

Or maybe not?
I'm actually pretty happy with how it ended but it does make me feel pretty foolish carving his pumpkin for what I thought would be the last time. Thanks to everyone who looked and commented, alot of people see the displays and pictures and make comments but forum members really know the scheer task it is to do these things. Thanks again to Ryan for amazing pattern designs and an amazing site. I may have one more in me if we can get a Bruce Willis this Christmas.
Ajax, amazing! The carves are sharp and a lot of great choices in there. Some creepy and some for the kids.

I'm always impressed with you guys who carve so many all at once. They look so nice all lit up together.

And yes. You are in the right place for getting a little understanding of how much effort all of that was. I was even thinking about how much work it is just to move all of those pumpkins to the stairs and then outside.

Are the blow-ups in the yard new?
Hey Mes thanks for looking.

The blow ups are older then my kids. so the tower of pumpkins is probably 5 years old but the large pumpkin may be 4. I have some others but they are buried away somewheres and I find thats just enough so people in my neighbourhood dont think im crazy. The large one is actually an attraction of its own with lots of people taking pics with it.