Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By Raven
Billy was one tough pumpkin. I lost a few stitches in his mouth. He just had very tough skin. I still love him though!

Oh, and the sun takes an amazingly long time to set when you are waiting for it to get dark.

I don't think I ever posted this one last year. I usually don't have pumpkins left over all the way to December. I did Krampus as well, and did manage to post it, but I forgot about this one I think.

Bravo020 liked this
By mesmark
Raven, these are all excellent! You're keeping the bar too high for us little guys.

And that nun! Fantastically horrible stuff.

I would run screaming from the scene. Even if broke character and said "Mark, it's me, Raven." I still would run. Even if you had candy. I would still run.

Well, if you had candy, I might ask you to throw it to me. :ghost:
By Raven
sloaner wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:55 pm
That book really makes the picture extra special. And Billy looks great lit up. But where's the circle of salt? lol
Salt would have been great if I would have spun around throwing it all over like in the movie! I can see the look on my husband's face now.. "Honey, will you video me throwing salt?" I am thinking of making another book and selling it. When I made that one I was about to go on vacation and I didn't want to leave because I wanted to finish my book...
mesmark wrote:Raven, these are all excellent! You're keeping the bar too high for us little guys.

And that nun! Fantastically horrible stuff.

I would run screaming from the scene. Even if broke character and said "Mark, it's me, Raven." I still would run. Even if you had candy. I would still run.

Well, if you had candy, I might ask you to throw it to me. :ghost:
I would totally throw candy at you while yelling "The Power of Christ Compels You!" :lol:
By Raven
I have to admit, running around an old cemetery dressed like that was kinda fun. The cemetery itself gets a lot of tourists as it's pretty historical. I've taken plenty of pictures in it, even with pumpkins in past years. The strangest thing I've seen was a lady doing a photoshoot in the nude.. I took pictures of her as well.. .not sure what happened to them. :razz:

I haven't seen the movie The Nun, so I wasn't sure what to do as far as staging went. Cemeteries are always fun, so it seemed a good setting. I did get lucky and found the door to the old receiving vault open so I was able to stand inside it and take a pic. I'll post those in the costume category once I get my husband to dress up and get some pics of him.

Raven wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:08 pm
I have to admit, running around an old cemetery dressed like that was kinda fun. The cemetery itself gets a lot of tourists as it's pretty historical. I've taken plenty of pictures in it, even with pumpkins in past years. The strangest thing I've seen was a lady doing a photoshoot in the nude.. I took pictures of her as well.. .not sure what happened to them. :razz:

I haven't seen the movie The Nun, so I wasn't sure what to do as far as staging went. Cemeteries are always fun, so it seemed a good setting. I did get lucky and found the door to the old receiving vault open so I was able to stand inside it and take a pic. I'll post those in the costume category once I get my husband to dress up and get some pics of him.

This picture is awesome, and also scary as s#!?
By nosferatu
Fantastic carves and photos as always Raven. I always look forward to seeing your creativity. You just seem to be lacking a Loki pumpkin and you’d be complete
By Raven
nosferatu wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:49 am
Fantastic carves and photos as always Raven. I always look forward to seeing your creativity. You just seem to be lacking a Loki pumpkin and you’d be complete
Thanks! I would be complete and never ever ask for anything ever again....at least for a day or two. :razz:
By Raven
My brother in law purchased a few acres of land a couple of years ago and is now to the point he can sell fresh fruits and veggies at the local farmer's market. He planted pumpkins this year, and while he got quite a few, they are all pretty tiny. He didn't think I could carve something so small.. and even my dog doubted my ability!

This is Kimber's first Halloween. I am so used to Marley dressing up without a complaint and posing for pictures. Kimber absolutely refused to dress up. He just wouldn't do it. So, he will be himself, Satan, for Halloween. :razz:

DeadKing liked this
By Raven
Final 'kin for this year. My 4 year old nephew is going to be the Hulk this year, even though he told me he was Batman.. Little liar. :razz: Bringing this one over to him and then going to beg for candy at strangers houses. Costume pics will be up tomorrow or sometime after!