Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By Raven
It has officially begun!!

I have to tell a little story on this one. I always think about what I want to use for staging a photo long before I carve. In the movie, Deadpool uses a Desert Eagle .50, which I knew my husband owned. (Yes, I've shot it. 3 rounds before I decided my wrist was going to break). Anyway, last week we were not talking about anything at all to do with Halloween, carving, staging or Deadpool and I asked him if he had any .50 casings. His immediate response was "are you carving Deadpool?" This man knows me all too well. :razz:

Last edited by Raven on Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.
shaft28, BrookR1, SuperSonic and 5 others liked this
By Raven
sloaner wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:41 pm
Very nice. The drawing in the back is especially good :grin:
I went to get my crayons and discovered I have 6 boxes of crayons. I hardly ever use crayons for anything but apparently every time I wanted some I just went and bought a new box.
By Ajax
Really cool :thumbsup: . Is there anyway to make him break the fourth wall?
By Mayor of Haddonfield
I always love seeing how well you stage your carves. Great job!
By amandap80
Great carve! :jack_o_lantern:
By Pumpken
Once again the Queen of Pumpkin Photo Staging comes through. I always enjoy seeing what you come up with. Nice job.
By Raven
My husband and I took this to a real cemetery today with me dressed as Valak. I'll post those pics eventually. Needless to say my husband wasn't the only one taking pics of me dressed as a demonic nun.

By Ajax
You better be careful something is going to come back with you. Looks absolutely demonic and super cool.