Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By Ajax
Stunners! Your own patterns? They turned out awesome especially Peter.
By mesmark
Fantastic! I love the Guardians of the Galaxy set. Baby Groot is excellent. And al that hair on Rocket, wow! The result is amazing.

I actually thought the patterns were from Stoney's site, but then after reading that they are originals, I'm even more impressed (if that's possible.)

Your granddaughters did great on their pumpkins. Do they usually watch and help you with the pumpkins?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Nightwatchman, I like how you commit to a theme and do the whole set. I still haven't made patterns for all the Guardians (and they keep changing Groot! :lol: ) Yours sure have a ton of detail, which is an impressive feat. I always worry that the average carver won't have the patience for that many small lines, so I usually simplify. My version of Rocket has far fewer points of hair. :smile:

And congrats on ushering a new generation into the world of pumpkin carving. How old are the granddaughters?
By Nightwatchman
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:01 am
Nightwatchman, I like how you commit to a theme and do the whole set. I still haven't made patterns for all the Guardians (and they keep changing Groot! :lol: ) Yours sure have a ton of detail, which is an impressive feat. I always worry that the average carver won't have the patience for that many small lines, so I usually simplify. My version of Rocket has far fewer points of hair. :smile:

And congrats on ushering a new generation into the world of pumpkin carving. How old are the granddaughters?
Thanks Ryan,
My granddaughters are 7 & 11 this year, they always love to choose their patterns from Zombie Pumpkins, they usually spend an hour or more looking for just the right one.