Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By Ajax

The last 2 days of my life now I think I'm sick from exhaustion. Happy Halloween everyone.
Last edited by Ajax on Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amandap80 liked this
By Ajax
By nosferatu
Look absolutely amazing Ajax. You must be really happy with the carves and the pictures are stunning. Almost looks like lava flowing down the stairs. Outstanding effort as usual. :thumbsup:
By shaft28
Excellent work!!!
By Raven
Those are fabulous! They all look so amazing grouped together like that. My hand hurts just looking at all the carving that was done. :P
By Pumpkinfreak
Amazing carves! And they look great all together!
By Ajax
Thanks for the nice comments everyone. Sadly I was sick Halloween eve and missed trick or treating with my kids. I barely got my pumpkins out. Still a good Halloween though.
shaft28 liked this
By Jackoman
Wow that's a lot of carves! Great job!
By Ajax
mesmark wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:44 am
Some of those pumpkins look pretty big. Do you usually carve such large pumpkins?

Just to put things in perspective in the first picture I posted the colored lighted pumpkins are foam done with stick and carve and are regular sized the rest are printed off on an 11 by 17 sheet up sized from 100-125 %. I tend to carve a lot of big pumpkins and enlarge my patterns to fit. If you look at magic mirror and the penguin side by side you can see the contrast.
By S.A.M
Beautiful carves and pumpkins Ajax. I can only dream of getting to increase pattern sizes, always shrinking them :lol: What an awesome display you put together :thumbsup: I love that you did Season of The Witch and the classic Batman collection, they look so good! Sorry to hear you were ill for Halloween night, you must've caught something from the Zombie Pumpkins! Hope you're feeling better now :)
By monstermash
Ooooh what a gorgeous big cluster of pumpkins Ajax. Simply marvelous. Really sorry to hear you were sick on the big night. I was too, in the middle of Disneyland and I just wanted to go home. Still a stunning display you've pulled of despite feeling unwell. We'll be fighting fit next year though eh!?
By Ajax
monstermash wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:03 am
Ooooh what a gorgeous big cluster of pumpkins Ajax. Simply marvelous. Really sorry to hear you were sick on the big night. I was too, in the middle of Disneyland and I just wanted to go home. Still a stunning display you've pulled of despite feeling unwell. We'll be fighting fit next year though eh!?
I feel like my 2 day carving spree is what weakened my immune system enough to get sick :? . Right now I am not feeling fighting fit for next year but it's been 7 to 8 years since I started carving 15 -20 for Halloween night and I'll be dammed if I'm stopping until 10 years. The thrill of seeing that display lit up for the first time each season is the reason I do it. The pictures don't do it justice it really is beautiful and that's all due to amazing pattern design.