Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By shaft28
Super Mario World had a huge tumble. Minutes after I finished I put it at the top of my basement stairs (darkest part of the house) as I turn to get my son I bump and it crashes down the basement stairs. 45 minutes, 14 pieces, 2 major cracks and a ton to f glue...FrankenMarioBooLuigi is born. Good enough in a darker corner but was sad. That said I remember why I don’t like funkins - brittle, inconsistent foam thickness and thin layers of outer paint. Ah well
Image.

More to come...
Lithium_joe liked this
By Pumpkinfreak
That's too bad, it can really hurt having all the work you just did into pieces :(
But you did a great job on gluing it together again, you really don't see too much of it.
Great carves!
shaft28 liked this
By sloaner
I also prefer the Michael's pumpkins. They don't look as real as funkins but they carve better. Good job on pennywise, I think We'll be seeing lots of him this year.
shaft28 liked this
By shaft28
Thanks, I'm turning off all the lights tonight and just lighting Pennywise in the darkest corner with a red balloon. Setting the stage...
Few more to go but knocked these out today (played with Pennywise, he’s the only thing lit on the front porch right now...). My 7 year old did 1/2 of Silas; he’s getting into it.
By Ajax
Awesome work! Penny wise looks great. I like the marshmallow teeth idea looks cool.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
That’s a shame about the Mario Bros taking a tumble, but your efforts to fix it paid off. You still have the carving and learned some lessons in the process.

Great selection from you and the family this time around. Very classic Halloween, with lots of jack o’ lantern faces. :jack_o_lantern:

I actually like the marshmallow teeth too! Looks fairly normal in the dark, but in bright light he seems to have actual chompers! :grin:
By amandap80
I hate when a funkin breaks! My husband broke 'Thriller'. I contemplated divorce. I feel your pain. Your jacks looks great though! and I think marshmallow teeth guy is cute :)