Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By April May
So far, all of this year's carvings have been characters from Twin Peaks.

This is probably the first in ten or more years that I haven't carved any of Ryan's Patterns, but that just leaves me with more options for next year. :lol:

Diane & Evil Cooper

The Log Lady & Deputy Hawk

Albert & Gordon

Laura Palmer
By Ajax
Did you design those patterns yourself? They are quite good I could tell who everyone is. Love that show but super odd at the same time.
By St0ney
Ajax wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:49 am
Did you design those patterns yourself? They are quite good I could tell who everyone is. Love that show but super odd at the same time.
See I'm the Opposite - never saw Twin Peaks, so I don't Know the characters.
But I know good carves when I see them :thumbsup:

Great Job on the Stencils - I'm sure they Look like whom their supposed to - LOL
I really have no Clue who these people are :D
By April May
Thanks, guys! I did make the patterns myself. I think they all came out decent, except for Diane. I knew the pattern wouldn't hold up past a day or two without structural support from the facial features to the top of the head, but that's just how her hair looks. The only way around it was to not carve her and that was not happening. :P
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I see your artistic talents reach into many disciples. Fantastic work here. You really went all in on the Twin Peaks idea. I usually have such a mishmash of characters in my pumpkin displays. It takes some discipline to stick to one theme. Cooool.

They're all good, but for some reason I'm drawn to the one of Gordon. The lines used, especially around his eyes, give such character. Its a perfect cartoon representation of David Lynch!

And screaming Laura Palmer works great as a Halloween pattern, regardless of whether or not you know the show. It's a face showing sheer Halloween horror.

Oh, and perhaps my favorite part of your first post was your statement that you'll have to come back next year to carve more of my designs. :wink: