Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By amandap80
sloaner wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:31 pm
Did you write all over your wall? Awesome Trick r Treat picture/carve.
Yes, I actually wrote on my wall, LOL. SUPPOSEDLY the paint will wash off with soap and water... :wink:
By April May
amandap80 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:34 am
sloaner wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:31 pm
Did you write all over your wall? Awesome Trick r Treat picture/carve.
Yes, I actually wrote on my wall, LOL. SUPPOSEDLY the paint will wash off with soap and water... :wink:
It's worth it even if it doesn't :lol: Looks awesome!
By Raven
Amazing as always!! I love the writing on the wall!! I also love the blurry background in the shots, still amazingly staged but the pumpkin really "pops" that way. And the flickering fire? O. M. G. :shock:
By amandap80
Unfortunately I ran out of time to stage Ziggy Stardust appropriately... maybe next time.
Last edited by amandap80 on Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
monstermash, shaft28 liked this
By monstermash
I was worried I'd not see many staged pictures this year but you've come through for us Amanda! Sublime as always. I think the Trick 'R' Treat one might be my favorite but its so hard to choose. It's just so lovely looking at what you come up with each year. There is a coziness to your pictures, it's like I can feel the warmth from the candles. Thank you for showing us your carves!
amandap80 liked this
By amandap80
I forgot to post a little free-hand carving I did. I was OD'ing on nostalgia and wanted this pumpkin in front of Allison's house in Hocus Pocus
So I paused the movie and had some fun. I had a very hard callous spot I couldn't carve thru so I had to flip his pupils - but it was a fun project with a big pumpkin.

Here he is: