Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By S.A.M
Hello and Happy Halloween :D
Quick post just to show you my groupshot of the carves I did for Halloween 2016; I've took loads of pictures of tonight that I'll need to sort later but it has been so busy that I just wanna go to bed :lol: I've grabbed a handful of leftover Halloween candy and I'm gonna watch Halloween in bed :love: :D

Hope you've all had a great Halloween 2016, it was a bit of an odd feeling one compared to last years wasn't it? Still I had more visitors and trick or treaters than ever which considering it was a School night here is quite something :thumbsup:

*quick edit*

Here are a couple of videos showing off the garden and window projection:

That AtmosFX Witches Song is stuck in my head, I've heard it so much tonight that I start to twitch now when I hear it :lol: Everyone loved it though and kept asking for it to be played again and again and again :witch: :lipssealed:
Last edited by S.A.M on Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
amandap80 liked this
By shaft28
Great carves, love that wide mouth Jack too!
By Ajax
They look awesome! Was going to Frankenstein again myself but decided to stay with all 2016 patterns. Yours looks great.
By mesmark
SAM, the group shot is amazing as always! Great carves and I like the tombstone there at the top.

The yard also looked fantastic. I like all of the lights on the borders and paths.

AtmosFrear is really bumping up the quality in their recent videos. Your window set up looked and sounded really sharp. Do you just have video going for Halloween night or do you play it every night for a while?
By S.A.M

Here they are with their pumpkins, I'm making sure they have the Halloween bug from the start!

On to the night big night;

Guy & The pumpkins!

The 'Kins

The Scarescrow proved popular with selfies by the end of the night his hand had fallen off as people posed with him. The head is a cheap n nasty mask from eBay.

ToTers watching the window projection:

More ghastly creatures chapping at my door:

Scariest costumes of the night :lol:

Turn my back for 2 seconds and there is a real life at my door looking for candy!

Grinning jack on the doorstep welcoming visitors:

Witch by green light:

Halloween tree:

So that was Halloween 2016, it felt a little odd being on a Monday compared to all the hype you get for a weekend Halloween but still I was over the moon to see so many people come out in such awesome costumes; had a great laugh gave and got a few scares; lets do it again in 2017!!

If you have been thank you for reading :D