Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By amandap80
Moving slowly this year, I've been working like crazy and am trying to play Halloween catch-up.

We are the music makers... and we are the dreamers of dreams. Rest in Peace Gene Wilder.
Last edited by amandap80 on Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By amandap80
I hope my pumpkins are the most sincere!
By amandap80
Yes, it's true. This man has no d**k.
Dogs and cats, living together...mass hysteria!

I need a better picture of this tomorrow, but this will do for tonight. I have to rest after this one!
Last edited by amandap80 on Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Ajax
Amazing stuff. That ghost buster carve is awesome and everything else is perfect.
By amandap80
BrookR1 wrote:Wow...that Ghostbuster pumpkin is amazing. How long did it take you? How does your hand feel? :lol:
It took me about 5 hours...I have trouble holding a wine glass today - especially after the Back to the Future follow-up this morning.
By amandap80
If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious s**t.
Last edited by amandap80 on Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Ajax
Amazing so much work put into individual kins you must have hours into those. They look awesome.
Great work on the carves. I did all 4 Ghostbusters on one as well and thought it looked great, that is until I saw how you formed them around Slimer, which looks awesome!!! I may be stealing that idea next year. :wink: