Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
In honor of the Indians being in the world series, I carved two Cleveland pumpkins. I'd never shaded a pumpkin before, but I think it came out pretty well.

Tomorrow starts the madness. I think I still have 43 more to carve, but will have help from the kids, especially my 14 year old that has helped transfer many of the patterns over ahead of time.
Finally, here's the rest of the carves. I did Storm Trooper, Yoda, BB8, Silver Shamrock Masks, Pennywise, Leap of Wraith, Chewbacca, Daryl, Withered Walker, Negan, Carol, Pinhead, Minion, HP, Burnt Walker, Rick and the Bicycle Walker, the Ghostbusters, Homer Simpson, Glenn and Abraham. The spoilers have to do with the first Walking Dead of this season. If you haven't watched it yet, then don't click on the spoilers!

Image Image Image
My 14 year old daughter did amazing this year. Thank goodness she was "Sick" and had to take off school on Friday! She did Dobby, Voldemort, Severus Snape, Dumbledore, Harry Potter, Mad Eye Moody, Sirius Black, Mike and Sully, Bloody Mary, and the Deathly Hollows symbol. My son did Darth Vader, Newisis, and the Arrow Walker while his fiancé did Sugar Skull, Samhain Skull, and Two Moons on one pumpkin. My 17 year old daughter did Frankenstein, and a friend of our family did Gene Simmons. Finally, at the end is a group shot from the night. After reviewing all of these photos, I've realized that my photography skills are terrible! These shots aren't representative of how well everything looked. I do have all the shots taken on a real camera that look much better, but I haven't had a chance to upload them to Photobucket yet.
mesmark wrote:From the start with the impressive door-kin to the end with a slew of awesome carves, you've had a very impressive Halloween. Great job all around! :)=

I like the freak show carve. Such an awesome pattern but we haven't seen too many pictures of it this year.
Thank Mesmark. I finally had a chance to upload the rest of the pictures today. It took us 4 1/2 days straight of carving 10 per day, but it was totally worth it as everyone that came by said they look forward to it every year. I can't wait for next year!