Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
I just came in from a long, long night. But you churn out carves like a machine. But what I like about yours is they are ALWAYS clean. No mistakes.

Great job as always man!
I had a pretty good turnout for the display. Mostly people in my neighborhood. I still haven't realized my dream of cars lining up down the block waiting to get in to see the display. Oh well. Maybe next year.

Here are the last of the pumpkins.

Ready for it to get dark

The final product

Here is a video link

That is just incredible! The one person I know who does have cars lining up down the street advertises the pumpkin display. Maybe put up some flyers or something next year? I would certainly come see a display like that!
Ken,

What do all the people say when they see these?????

The masses need to see these... Do you have a metro park nearby that does free Pumpkin displays during the halloween season...???
Have someone help set them up cause I am guessing that is a bear. They will come in droves once word gets around!!! I am talking thousands will come.
:shock: :shock: :shock: What the... a giant wall of pumpkins!?! Bloody hell it's awesome. I bet people hang around for ages looking at them, picking out and recognising their favourite characters, it's stunning. Your carves are amazing, so perfect and so many of them both foam and real.

Great work Ken, you must be really pleased with your display. Where do you keep all your foamies out of season? See I'm kinda grateful we don't have foam pumpkins over here (yet) I can see me filling the attic with them but it'd be so great to have my faves to keep and get out every year :thumbsup:
Thanks for your nice comments everyone. I will try to get more info out about the pumpkins earlier next year to try to get more people to come.

I tried to get a spot at a local mall so people could walk by and see them, but that didn't work out. I will try that again next year.

Setup is a bear, but easier with the new pvc pipe and wire shelf system I have than it was with tables, buckets and wooden shelves. I will work on streamlining the setup for next year.

I store the pumpkins on shelves on the walls of my garage. The shelves are wide enough to store them two deep. I actually had a little space left over, so I guess I will need to carve more next year.