Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
St0ney wrote:That's Pretty RAD! And Colors are So Vibrant :thumbsup:

What types of Paint are you using on the Foam?
I don't use paint Stoney. I've tried and tried but it blends with the foam and creates different colors . I got very crafty is all I can tell you. :)
Raven wrote::shock: I have no words, except I hope you share more!
Oh I will Thanks.
By SuperSonic
Boba Fett is outstanding! :thumbsup: Is that the half shell from Michaels?
By Jackoman
Yes they are. I had Two left and split them into halves, I hated wasting the otherside. :)
By Raven
I hate you... wait, I mean, I really love you, errr...your carves!

There is another carver out there that does similar work with the coloring. I've always wanted to try since seeing theirs (for all I know you are him/her) but I get really mad when I can't figure out how something is done and I lack the patience to try. I'd have a lot of rage smashed foamies in my living room. On the other hand I understand the feeling about sharing a technique that you did take the time, experimentation and rage to perfect. So for now I will just sit back and admire your work and skip the frustration I would undoubtedly have in trying myself. :P
By Jackoman
Thanks Raven! You made me lol! It's already hard carving with an arthritic hand I have to stop like every 5 minutes for a couple of min...Adding the color is another pain, I think it's more tedious work, but yeah only one other pumpkin dude knows how I do it. I'll share soon. :) This pattern kicked my behind , had to omit some things but hey..Doesn't it make you want to watch the movie now? lol....A scary Goblin face is next.