Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
chuckwagon wrote:So, my best friend and his wife just recently began the adoption process for their future Son, and his 1st birthday is October 10th. Kyle (My best friend) had asked me If I could carve a unique pumpkin for the party they intend to have, and I decided that this really cool "T" from Stoney's site would be pretty fitting since the kids name is Tristan.
Well that hit me right in the feelings! Congrats to your friends. Awesome carve! :thumbsup:
Man, I've been on the road with work NON STOP for a couple weeks, and finally got a chance to carve when I got home today... Okay, I've said a few times in other threads that I work in the TV broadcast industry, mainly in sports, and even more so primarily in NASCAR and football. The later half of the NASCAR season has been broadcast by NBC starting this year, and this was a custom carve I did for our Martinsville race on the weekend of Halloween. It's not 100% guaranteed yet, but there is a good possibility of getting this carve to be accompanied by a few of my other foamies with ZP! patterns on live television. I'm pretty excited, but I'm really trying not to get my hopes up... TV is a very rough biz, and ideas and decisions can change at a moments notice, but I've got my fingers crossed...

This "Cat Got Your Tongue" carve is being sent to my daughters. They specifically wanted a 'kitty' pattern, and I jokingly said "how about a kitty sticking it's tongue out?", which they got excited about... So I'm sending this carve, plus a DVD copy of "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown". Can't wait to see their reaction!!

Thanks for the love thus far, everyone!! I'm carving sooooo much this year that I think I've gone nuts...

Here's todays creation. In the wake of my Panthers helmet, my brother is a big Cowgirls... I mean Cowboys fan. I've checked the paperwork on him, and he is indeed related to me. Oh well, I guess everyone has to have that one oddball in the family. Anyway, I did this for him and his family.