Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By Raven
Jack Carving wrote:
Raven wrote:I love that Mickey pattern. I carved it one year and lost a big piece out of his hand. He still made me happy to look at though.
Was it the little half circle that outlines his palm?
Yep, I completely lost mine. It drove me crazy, but everyone who saw the pumpkin and didn't know it was suppose to be there had no idea I broke off a piece, so it was all good. :thumbsup:
By Jack Carving
One of these things is not like the others... :)

This is just one of my displays for this year. Almost all of these are recycled from previous years, but they are still my favorite carves. Much praise to all the pattern creators.

As a side note, I REALLY need to recarve the top three patterns, by comparison they are definitely the smallest of the patterns and could use some sizing up. This would give me a good excuse to replace my current Franky carve with ZP's Franky from last year, heh.
By SuperSonic
Those are just......WONDERFUL AHDJRGSJXBRB!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Fanstastic likeness! And you got the Wand cord in there too! These are great patterns/carves!
By amandap80
Those are amazing! Did you make the Ghostbuster stencils yourself?!!!
By Jack Carving
Thanks all! :)

As much as I would love to take credit, I simply carved pre-existing patterns made by Maegnus earlier this year.

I hope to have Ray and Winston finished later tonight and maybe a few other surprises. :thumbsup:
By Jack Carving
Thanks Maegnus! I wish I could say the inside of the carves look as clean, heh. Oh, and I finally found out what it feels like when the hot knife of a Versa-Tool touches skin. :o :shock:
By Ajax
Those look petty cool all together.