Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
ImageVampires Galore by BB Ramone, on Flickr
ImageThe Night He Came Home ... by BB Ramone, on Flickr
ImageBad Moon Rising ... by BB Ramone, on Flickr

Here are my efforts for this year. Also did a couple of Grinning Jacks, the Jurassic Park T-Rex and the Minecraft face, so 12 in total.

So glad Christopher Lee turned up this year. I've been dying to do a vampire theme for a while but I was waiting for the big man :)=

I also made a GoPro video of me carving the Michael Myers pumpkin. Here's the link:
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (you can also check out some videos of the stuff I get up to in between Halloweens ;-)

Thanks once again to Ryan for providing such great patterns! I'll hopefully be back with more photos tomorrow once the graveyard is set up ... Happy Halloween everyone!
Last edited by nameless on Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
So here's the final display ...

ImagePumpkins 1 by BB Ramone, on Flickr
ImagePumpkins 2 by BB Ramone, on Flickr
ImagePumpkins 3 by BB Ramone, on Flickr
ImagePumpkins 4 by BB Ramone, on Flickr

Got a decent amount of Trick or Treaters for a Saturday (Saturdays usually mean less visitors around here for some reason) but the reactions of those that came made it worth it. I love it when they're too scared to come to the door!
Couldn't have asked for a better night weather-wise. Hope everyone else had a great time and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's photos :D

PS. Thanks for embedding the GoPro video Ryan!