Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By April May
Buckle up; Here we go again!

I really need to up my photography game. I can do way better, I just tend to grab a beer when I'm done instead of the camera and tripod. :P
By Mayor of Haddonfield
Wow, that is great! Love both of them on one pumpkin!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Love the seatbelted pumpkin. We take such good care of our babies.

I have no complaints about your photography. I can clearly see how smooth your slices are! Those two NOTLD zombies fit well together. I've been seeing more people combining those two designs and I keep thinking, "Oh, that's right, they're from the same movie." :lol: I designed the patterns years apart (and the characters don't interact in the film) so sometimes I forget.
By amandap80
These look great together! Great carve!
By April May
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote: I've been seeing more people combining those two designs and I keep thinking, "Oh, that's right, they're from the same movie." :lol: I designed the patterns years apart (and the characters don't interact in the film) so sometimes I forget.
I thought it may have been a bit of a stretch, but I did it anyway. I'm just obsessed with doing more than one pattern on each pumpkin. I can usually only carve once per week, so I need to pack in as much as I can.

Thanks everybody!
By monstermash
April May wrote:
I thought it may have been a bit of a stretch, but I did it anyway. I'm just obsessed with doing more than one pattern on each pumpkin. I can usually only carve once per week, so I need to pack in as much as I can.

Thanks everybody!

I get a bit like that too. I always wish i'd bought slightly smaller pumpkins because its so tempting to put a few patterns on each. My poor hands :lol: Great start to the season April. I think we all need to buckle up, it's gonna be a wild ride! :wink:
By Mayor of Haddonfield
monstermash wrote:
April May wrote:

Thanks everybody!

I get a bit like that too. I always wish i'd bought slightly smaller pumpkins because its so tempting to put a few patterns on each. My poor hands :lol: Great start to the season April. I think we all need to buckle up, it's gonna be a wild ride! :wink:
Same here. Last year I kept feeling like I needed to double up patterns on one pumpkin.
By chuckwagon
Nice carve, and kudos on combining multiple patterns on one pumpkin. I've done this in the past also, and it often seems so fitting.
By SuperSonic
Nice job on this one! Good job combining the patterns! :thumbsup:
By Pumpkinfreak
Nice, looking great! I have never tried to combine multiple patterns on one pumpkin, but it really looks amazing, great job! :thumbsup:
By Ajax
Really cool duo they look great together.