Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By Jackoman
That Book with the eyeball? Did you make that! Great carves, that room with the fire place is creepy!
By Raven
My dog....errr, I mean the very scary and rare Marleysaurus, is so cool. :P

Sadly, I didn't have a can of regular Barbasol. It was a special Jurassic World version. Way to ruin my dinosaur shot Barbasol! :roll: We had some road flares, but I knew they would look nuclear bright in the picture, and I'd probably somehow set the woods around my house on fire with them anyway.

And don't worry, for his humiliation Marley was given copious amounts of pumpkin and turkey flavored ghost shaped treats.
Last edited by Raven on Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My goodness, all of these carves and settings are simply incredible! I would love to be able to stage my carves like this and get pictures this good. I just got my first real camera this past spring, and will hopefully be able to get shots like this in time.
By Raven
Mayor of Haddonfield wrote:My goodness, all of these carves and settings are simply incredible! I would love to be able to stage my carves like this and get pictures this good. I just got my first real camera this past spring, and will hopefully be able to get shots like this in time.
Thanks! I don't actually use our real camera. It's just a cheap point and shoot Sony something or other. It doesn't even zoom. One day I will learn to work the real camera we have and maybe use a tripod.. and lighting.. one day.
Raven wrote:
Mayor of Haddonfield wrote:My goodness, all of these carves and settings are simply incredible! I would love to be able to stage my carves like this and get pictures this good. I just got my first real camera this past spring, and will hopefully be able to get shots like this in time.
Thanks! I don't actually use our real camera. It's just a cheap point and shoot Sony something or other. It doesn't even zoom. One day I will learn to work the real camera we have and maybe use a tripod.. and lighting.. one day.
Well whatever you are using, they're simply great! Can't wait to see what else you have.