Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By bigtay10
Not near as good as many on here but I am pretty happy with the result. Can't wait until next weekend for more! Image
By Lala
bigtay10 wrote:Not near as good as many on here but I am pretty happy with the result. Can't wait until next weekend for more! Image
looks great! Love Rick Grimes! Welcome to the forum! :thumbsup:
By bigtay10
Thanks! It was a lot of fun but my hands are a bit tired! Next weekend I want to do Chewbacca and Daryl Dixon and the Count from Sesame Street for my wife's classroom
By Hottie McNaughty
bigtay10 wrote:Thanks! It was a lot of fun but my hands are a bit tired! Next weekend I want to do Chewbacca and Daryl Dixon and the Count from Sesame Street for my wife's classroom
I just got done with my first carve and my hand is soooo sore! lol Better get used to it....

:thumbsup:
By amandap80
Great job, and welcome!
By Pumpkinfreak
This is a fantastic carve!
A fantastic way to start, and you would never say you are a first time carver!
Welcome and can't wait to see more!
By Mayor of Haddonfield
This is probably my favorite pattern, and each year I pair it with the bicycle zombie pattern on one pumpkin. Great carve and great start! Good job!
By purple1worm
Good job on your 1st! :thumbsup: Keep up the good work!
I always feel like that my 1st of the season but seeing it lite just makes me want to carve more.
By bigtay10
Thanks guys! I'm really enjoying it and enjoy looking at everyone's carvings here in the forums! I just did a Daryl Dixon pumpkin for the premiere tonight. Had some difficulties with it and messed up in a couple of places (right and right eye especially). The good thing is the people at the party will like it and that's all that matters. Just gonna keep practicing.

Chewbacca is next then another attempt at Daryl Dixon for a friend!

On a side note, any recommendations for preserving the pumpkin? My Rick Grimes pumpkin lasted about a week and it started rotting.

Thanks!