Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By Pumpkinfreak
So, the first two have risen from the pumpkin soil!
The first one is a pattern from the flying dutchman, I got it last year from a friend but didn't get the time for it then, so it was kinda on the waiting list :D
Second one is one of my favorites, but then again, I think I have about a thousand favorites on my list! (is it bad wanting to carve every single pattern on ZP????)

Last edited by Pumpkinfreak on Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fantastic start! It is hard to pick favourites isn't it. It looked like you had plenty of pumpkins though so I'm sure there wont be many left out. Can't wait to see more. :D
By Pumpkinfreak
Finally had some free time to spare, so here's some more.
Second picture is a bit blurry, but must be something with my camera, each one of them turns out blurry :?

By Raven
More great carves! The Patchmaster pattern always holds a special place in my heart since he was the first ZP! pattern I did. By the next year I decided to join the forums, and the rest will go down in Halloween history! :wink:
By SuperSonic
Looking fabulous! Patch Master is by far one of my top three patterns! Nice to see it carved! :thumbsup: