Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.

We all float down here Georgie. WE ALL FLOAT!!!

The menace of Derry shows himself once more, instilling fear into the hearts of Seven children who must fight him to save the town! Felt like carving this one because of the movie that comes out later this year (in October!!!). Felt like this one was appropriate to start off on and get the rust off the gears for another season of madness!
Last edited by SuperSonic on Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.
By SuperSonic
Originally I decided against posting this until I completed the set, however. I have chosen to show you the way home.

Welcome one of the 999 Happy Haunts to our forums. BEWARE OF HITCHHIKING GHOSTS!!! .... errr. Or Ghost in this case.

Ezra the Hitch-hiking ghost has a thing or two to say, or do to you as you and some foolish mortals ride the Death Buggies at the end of the Haunted Mansion! I wonder where Phinneas and Gus are? Who knows?

I carved this on the 9th, and alas I ran out of Saral for the other two. BUT FEAR NOT. They will be here....soon enough :twisted:
You're off to a fantastic start this year!

On a side note, I have been to Disneyland many, many times as a kid. Even then I had a love of all things that go bump in the night and the Haunted Mansion was my all time favorite ride. Those hitchhiking ghosts at the end would scare the heck out of me. I would sit as still as I could and stare wide eyed into the mirror to see who was riding with us.
Alas! The trio is united!

Will Gus the Hitchhiking ghost select you as you exit the Haunted Mansion? Who knows? He may just throw you the ball and chain!

Phineas likes to travel a lot. Will he travel with you? Visit the Haunted Mansion and find out. Or perhaps you may not want to!

Ah, there you are, and just in time! There's a little matter I forgot to mention. Beware of hitchhiking ghosts! They have selected you to fill our quota, and they'll haunt you until you return! Now I will raise the safety bar, and a ghost will follow you home!

That's all in foamies for me! Next post will be my Real pumpkin carves!
Looking good, nice trio! Pennywise looks great in red as well. Nice to see some people getting out of the gate so early on.
I lied. I have two more foamies to share!

Alas. I finally caved and carved Patch Master on foam.

And. Maybe out in left field for me, but I love the pattern none the less. TRICK OR TREAT!!! yadeeyadeeyada. Now I want a Montreal pastrami sandwich...