Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By SuperSonic
This is phenomenal work St0ney! Keep'em coming. :)
By St0ney
Did the Pumpkin Fest over the Weekend took the Camera, But took NO Photo's
I carved for like 10 Hours a Day both Days...

But here's a Link to Some Shots the Folks at the Fest Took.
And Yes I carved Some ZP in there too. Carved Much More than What's Shown in Photo's

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 385&type=3

Now I'm getting Ready for a Carving Contest in Chadds ford PA, Over 70 Carvers will be carving. ALL Jumbo Pumpkins...
The Carve Day is OCT 23rd, People can come in and watch the carving, Then the Next (2) Nights is Folks Looking at all the Carves...
There's Other things to do there, But it's Really about the Pumpkins :twisted:
Last edited by St0ney on Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
By nosferatu
The Mummy is the best carve for me by a country mile. Saw on another post where you create. Carving pumpkins in the run up to Halloween and carving up lonely hitchhikers the rest of the year. I swear I saw some jump cables and handcuffs hanging from the roof. Absolutely awesome and you are a carving machine. Much as I love Halloween and carving, my maximum is about 15 before boredom sets in. You set the carving standard and its unsurpassable.
By St0ney
I've been off-line for a good 2 weeks, Pulled my back out doing yard work, Spent most of it in bed, could not move.
Finally got some good meds from the Doc.

I also went back and Fixed many of the Post, Photo's went Missing, most likely a FB Thing. :roll:

Here's Some Company Logo's I did this Season.

Last edited by St0ney on Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
By Minionette
Hey St0ney!

If I wanted to start developing some artwork of my own past pencils and white out, what would be a good program to use? It wouldn't be the caliber of your stuff yet, but I'd like to create some of my own stuff....

You've always been so helpful, thanks for letting me pester you again!!! :D