Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By monstermash
Gorgeous. Makes me wish I'd dragged some gravestones out this year. It's nice in a weird sort of way to have your own graveyard for a few days. I can't believe I just said that, I sound like a real weirdo. :lol:
By Raven
monstermash wrote:Gorgeous. Makes me wish I'd dragged some gravestones out this year. It's nice in a weird sort of way to have your own graveyard for a few days. I can't believe I just said that, I sound like a real weirdo. :lol:
There are several old houses in my area that have family plots right in their yards. I've always been a bit jealous of them. Maybe if we ever move that will be one of my requisites for a new house.
By nosferatu
Brilliant carving and absolutley beautiful pictures. They are simply perfect. These pictures should not be nameless! they need notoriety not anonymity! So, so cool!
I love a good pumpkin group theme, and you can't go wrong with zombies. You may have cut back on your quantity a bit, but you're no slouch. These walker patterns have a lot of teeth and fleshy details to carve!

Nameless, I really like your photography. The first one of the Bicycle Girl really stands out, with some cool depth of field going on. And your pumpkins really seem to glow! Some long exposures, perhaps? The graveyard is a perfect setting too. Pat yourself on the back, another fine show!
By amandap80
I love these, great carves! Also, where did you get the awesome lanterns by your tombstones?
By nameless
amandap80 wrote:I love these, great carves! Also, where did you get the awesome lanterns by your tombstones?
Many thanks :-) The lanterns are from various places ... Ikea, £1 shops and ones that I made out of jars myself.