Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Better learn to sleep tight, as this Tooth Fairy has some serious bite! She's not afraid to leave the teeth under the pillow.

If you check out my thread here, you'll see that this pumpkin was an oddity. None the less, it turned out to be an okay carve, despite it's moldiness. :twisted:
Last edited by SuperSonic on Thu May 07, 2015 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raven wrote:Very nice carve and YAY! for staging!!
My first attempt at it too. Now. If 8:30 could just come along... I can gut the rest of my kins.
Normally, I would post everything individually. And I will. Just not right now.

However, my carving year comes to a close, and what a race it has been against the clock to get everything ready!

You can see my carves here on my facebook profile! Let me know if you can't see any. For the time being this will have to do unfortunately.

~HAPPY HALLOWEEN!~

My dad is an avid Halloween fan, so he chose to do the Halloween Jack 'o' Lantern

He then chose to do Keaton! Having told him I did it already, he kept trying to convince me that he should do something else. And afterwords. I told him it was silly to do something else. He did a bang up job!

So onwards to the siblings!

Eric only managed to get one done this year. Which ended up letting me do 19/30 in the display.

So! I show you Gollum.

Do you want to know what the first thing he said to me was after he finished? "Where is Bilbo? The final movie comes out at the end of the year."

I said I have no answer!

Onto Matthews carves!

Magic mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all? My guess is Snow White! Matthew is a very big fan of Snow White, and jumped at the opportunity to do these two. The apple nearly made it in, but due to other patterns, he chose not too.7

Next up,

10,000 YEARS!!!...Can put SUCH a KRIK in your NECK!!!!

The Genie of the lamp makes his apperance! I SWEAR I will stage this one at some point (next year).

The Night on Bald mountain is not a good one! Meet Chernabog! The Demon King of Walpurgis night!

STOP TOUCHING ME!!

I KEEEL YOU!!!

He's the biggest Jeff Dunham fan I know. Seriously. So he was "dying" to do this one. :lol: :roll:

He only comes out on the night of the 31st. Mind keeping an eye out. Or rather keep your Heads Up!

Now for the Ghostbusters ensemble. Which was carved in part by both me and Matthew!

Image Image Image Image

Peter and Egon were carved by Matthew. Ray and Winston carved by me. Slimer of course got out of the trap again!

Carved by myself!

I'll post the rest of them later, but for now. Ciao!
Last edited by SuperSonic on Thu May 07, 2015 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.