Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Well Ghostface you've outdone yourself and there's more to come you say? I'd tip my hat if I was wearing one. You've picked a great mix of patterns this year. Are many still holding up? I hope you've got plenty to show off for tomorrow.
Ha, love your Sleepaway Camp Angela. Happy to see it carved too, since she was one of the less popular VIP designs this year. I just think it's such a striking face, even if you don't know the movie (and the memorable scene from the movie).

Twisty on the other hand, was a hugely popular pattern. He instantly cemented himself as a horror icon in a short time. Great work on your carving of him, looks clean and accurate.

Annabelle was another popular choice. The movie got mixed reviews, but you can never go wrong with a creepy doll. Those blank eyes. That dead smile. Shivers.

Glad you liked the Teddy Fear design. Not an original character, so I can't take credit for the invention. But I'm glad you liked it. I carved him too!

You made full use of your Monster Harvest VIP level access, Ghostface. Thanks for supporting the site, I'm happy you found so many patterns you liked. :thumbsup: