Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Wonderful carving Ajax. I really wanted to carve Tonto myself, it's such a great likeness but I couldn't think of a good place to stage a shot. I know I couldn't better you're train tracks, excellent idea. And those busters of ghosts look fab too.
The last 3 days of my life :) enjoy. All gutted and carved by me alone couldn't get anyone to help this season. Had some plans for
pictures but company showed up :( tonight. Thanks to anyone who has viewed or commented on previous posts.

Last edited by Ajax on Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Raven wrote:What a beautiful group shot! I love seeing so many together like that.

You should never put Annabelle in a baby's room, not even for a quick picture. It does look cool though. :wink:
It's not a real nursery I created it for a shot. :)=
You are a much better carver than me, there I've finally admitted it. You can always see the quality and accuracy of your carvings. I know its not easy combining carving with young children but these are first class. Love the stairway shot. The reflections and glow from the walls are a brilliant effect. It also makes them look like they are clambering down the stairwell. Awesome once again.
Here of some pictures of my outside display. Again I didn't get good pictures due to a steady rush of kids and company that
came to see the pumpkins.

but first a look back and a moment of silence for victims from years past.

Thanks for looking. I may have one or two left in me next week but I think i'm all carved out. 5 or 6 sounds good nex year Nos.