Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Ok, no carves yet but just brought home this haul of kins this morning.

My dog, not so impressed (once she realized there was no ball in the mix
Seriously looks like a little disdain in her eyes...ha

Found a great patch on Sauvie Island in Portland - Columbia Farms U-Pick. We passed up all the madness at the huge patches with jumpy houses, corm maze and snack shacks and 3 miles up the road found this quiet, perfect place.

All this $33.50. Over 25 lbs - $6.25...even the 45 lb white one. Score!
Last edited by shaft28 on Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:12 am, edited 5 times in total.
First carves of the season. Still have some clean up work to do with the dremel (once I find it) but was excited to post them.
Printed these last year with every intention of carving, finally got to them.

By shaft28
No dremel work on these yet (don't judge me! ha)...Found this year's Michaels kins to have flakey skin and the target kin to be a good carve but the foam is pretty "feathery" so I do have some dremel work ahead. Wife is out of town so working in the garage with a light sleeping 4 year old isn't in the cards....hope to get to it before the 31st...

Anyway...

Selma Squash

Want a little apple?

(iPhone pics, sorry not the best)
By shaft28
I know, I know...just after seeing what some of these amazing artists on here can do I want to try and make mine pretty too...
Not like a single trick or treater is going to notice (little voice in head, "But I will!") Thanks

Man the white outer layer peeled up on this white foam kin, I have some painting to do (but it can wait until after Halloween).
Not sure I love these target craft pumpkins.
So I'm not the only one who thought the paint on the Michaels foamies was flakey. Huh. Good to know.

On the subject at hand! GREAT CARVES!!. I am a perfectionist, so I know how you feel about the incessant need to touch up. Quite the nice bunch, but I do not recognize Selma Squash. Where did she come from?