Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Ajax wrote:Amazing stuff, you have quickly become one of the best photo takers here.
Aw, shucks. Thank you very much! 8)
Wonderful start Amanda, I think the witch is going to be a popular one this year but I doubt many will be as clean carved as yours. Fantastic use of props in all of them. Can't wait to see more.
Well the staging with the witch is great, of course. Apple and witch hands. Why didn't I think of that. I'll be stealing your idea, if you don't mind.

Good photo angle for the Chernabog. He looks perched atop his mountain, with some minions flying around him.

Very happy to see that you carved Witch Way. Well, I knew you would, but it's great to see it. Perfect one to have on hand, in foam. The witch silhouette behind it is perfect.

So do you warm up with foamies, and then put on the real pumpkin show for Halloween? Can't wait to see what you do next.
They ALL float down here. When you're down here with us, you'll float too!
Last edited by amandap80 on Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Well the staging with the witch is great, of course. Apple and witch hands. Why didn't I think of that. I'll be stealing your idea, if you don't mind.

Good photo angle for the Chernabog. He looks perched atop his mountain, with some minions flying around him.

Very happy to see that you carved Witch Way. Well, I knew you would, but it's great to see it. Perfect one to have on hand, in foam. The witch silhouette behind it is perfect.

So do you warm up with foamies, and then put on the real pumpkin show for Halloween? Can't wait to see what you do next.
Steal away! I carve about 6 or 7 foamies each year, patterns I know I want to see every year. I like to accumulate a few each year. I will be carving the real deals this week!