Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Wow, Sloaner! You had this Alien carved and photographed within around 3 hours of the pattern being available. Either that's a testament to my patterns or your craziness. :wink: Seriously though, thanks for carving that and showing us that it works and looks good to boot. I really like it on the black pumpkin!
By sloaner
Thanks guys, I'm happy with how it turned out. I will admit that one took me a bit longer than normal, but I will blame the target pumpkin I used. The foam is thicker and then harder to poke out the pieces.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Wow, Sloaner! You had this Alien carved and photographed within around 3 hours of the pattern being available. Either that's a testament to my patterns or your craziness. :wink: Seriously though, thanks for carving that and showing us that it works and looks good to boot. I really like it on the black pumpkin!
I noticed the new pattern right after you posted it so I used all those 3 hours to carve, poke and take pics. That was the first must carve of the year for me and we still have lots of time left :D
By monstermash
Your Xenomorph (only today did I learn it's name) is a real beauty. The blue light works really nicely and it almost give the cut edges a slight purple tinge which makes it even nicer. :thumbsup:
By sloaner
Ok this one may not have the lighting I wanted and its not the hardest carve I've ever done, but I had to take this picture. And a special thanks to my wife for being my headless horsewoman

By sloaner
Found out I have lived 15 min away from that bridge for the past 2 years. Not going to lie, we got a few laughs and turned heads of people driving across the bridge. Bit of Trivia, It was designed in 1880.
By Raven
sloaner wrote:Found out I have lived 15 min away from that bridge for the past 2 years. Not going to lie, we got a few laughs and turned heads of people driving across the bridge. Bit of Trivia, It was designed in 1880.
So I think this makes me a total stalker, but I looked up that bridge. It is pretty cool. Some very nice pictures of it, but yours is the best yet.