Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By afaucher8789
I just wanted to share my newest carvings for 2014. In total, this year, I will have over 100 pumpkins carved and on display Halloween night. I will continue to add new photos of pumpkins as I carve them and when I take the others I have already carved, from previous years, out of storage I will add pictures of those along with the display on Halloween night. They are not all Ryan's creations but the majority of them are. There are a few of Stoneykins creations in there as well. Hope you all enjoy, thanks.

By afaucher8789
Thanks everyone for the positive thoughts and feedback. Edward Scissorhands has been one of my favorite movies of all time. I carved the pattern that ZP had quite some time ago and came across this pattern from Stoney this year and told myself it was an absolute must carve. Although I have only done cut out style patterns I think I am going to start dabbling in shaded/engraved pumpkins now that I have seen some how to on Funkins. The level of detail is so much greater. Thanks again all, I appreciate it!
By SuperSonic
Great carves! :thumbsup:
By shaft28
Love Bad Ash and the Crispy Zombie, great job all around!
By Ajax
Busy night? They look great.
By chuckwagon
Wow, that was a quick turn around on those GB patterns! Ryan just released them a few days ago... Mad props to you!