Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Hey guys, starting up the old clockworks again, I'm a little rusty, as is evident in the carve below, but I wasted NO time in churning this one out!!

Last edited by SuperSonic on Thu May 07, 2015 5:59 am, edited 4 times in total.
By SuperSonic
Thanks GF. Actually. The camera added some volume to this pic. Not sure if I can fix that with another photo or not, but they do not do this kin justice! It (the image) looks much bigger (than the actual pumpkin) actually.

I still messed up quite a bit though :P
Last edited by SuperSonic on Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
By shaft28
I wasn't going to carve this one...think you changed my mind. Looks great SuperSonic!
By SuperSonic

I introduce.... KEATON!!! I'm not totally pleased with it, but I can cope. Very happy with the overall turn out though :thumbsup:
Last edited by SuperSonic on Thu May 07, 2015 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
By chuckwagon
Very nice so far SS... I really like the Michael Myers carve. The way the light comes through at the tip of the blade makes it seem like it's gleaming. Very groovy effect. Was that intentional for the pic?
By SuperSonic
chuckwagon wrote:Very nice so far SS... I really like the Michael Myers carve. The way the light comes through at the tip of the blade makes it seem like it's gleaming. Very groovy effect. Was that intentional for the pic?
Actually, now that you mentioned it. I did notice that when I took the initial picture. Though to answer your question, that was totally by accident.

Thanks for the compliments everyone :thumbsup: