Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I've been following him for awhile now and his work is indeed incredible. I remember a few years ago there was a huge debate on a different forum on whether or not his work was real or his finished pictures were photo shopped in some way. I love the carves he adds color to, they always look so amazing.
I was just floored, my jaw dropped through my bedroom floor and hit the basement!! This guy's work is phenomenal. Carvings or paintings!! I love all the Disney stuff he has! :thumbsup: Thanks for the share!
Early on he sold some of his 'kins on ebay and I am lucky enough to have a couple. For a long time people accused him of caving his kins with a programmed laser - my attitude is I don't flipping care how they are done - they are OUT OF THIS WORLD. :shock:
matspud wrote:Early on he sold some of his 'kins on ebay and I am lucky enough to have a couple. For a long time people accused him of caving his kins with a programmed laser - my attitude is I don't flipping care how they are done - they are OUT OF THIS WORLD. :shock:
Do you have any with color on them?