Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
A coworker and Auburn University grad wanted Samford Hall carved. He then asked if I could put a tree in it with toilet paper flowing in the air to symbolize the "last roll" before they cut the Toomer Oaks down.

I'm a HUGE Alabama fan, but loved working on this one.

{The Final Roll'kin}
Carved on a 13" Michaels Funkin

By shaft28
Troopers awesome, Auburn sucks. Not the pumpkin, the school :P (LSU fan by marriage).
Carved for a charity event here in Montgomery, AL. I believe they do these nationwide though. My Aunt had Downs and passed away in her early 40s. She was just a joy to be around. I've always loved working with Downs and Autistic children, so I just HAD to do this. One of the participants will be taking this home as a prize.

{The Buddy Walk'kin}

13" Michaels Funkin

{Eye of the Tiger'kin}
13" Michaels funkin. This one was BEYOND frustrating!! I couldn't come close to the detail I wanted achieve. This was one of the Funkins where the factory slathered the rock hard, grey material all over it before painting....nearly the entire right side...UGH. I had to carve the majority of it with a routing bit.

I live about 45 minutes away from Auburn so there are several AU grads and fans around here. A coworker asked me to carve this one.

I've been MIA but BUSY lately....lol

{Phillip Seymour Hoff'kin}
13" Michaels Funkin painted black

{Retro Vancouver Canucks'kin}
13" Michaels Funkin painted black

{Duck Hunt'kin}
13" Michaels Funkin

{Tiger Eye'kin 2.0}
13" Michaels Funkin

{Prattville Firefighter'kin}

13" Michaels Funkin
Carved for a friend of mine as a surprise birthday present.

This just means everything to me....HUGE honor.
The pumpkin I carved and donated used in the cover photo for Faulkner University's (host campus of the event) news.

{The Cobain'kin}
13" Michaels Funkin painted black. Stoney pattern.

Carved for our October internal magazine, "Alfabits".

{Alfa'kin}
13" Michaels Funkin. Template used for the logo and freehanded the rest.

{The Warriors'kin}
13" Michaels Funkin painted black.

Image Image
By amandap80
OH MY! This is amazing. That Phillip Seymour Hoffman is breathtaking.
By shaft28
Amazing but the Warriors one is making me dance a little...I want a baseball fury!