Exploring the many uses of patterns for other craft projects.
By pumkin-lights
got a party on saturday to go to i'm dressing up as usual doing the full monty and spending to much money on bits and bobs ( as usual) but my missus is not bothering as she is 7 months pregnant i've managed to convince her to wear a orange t-shirt and let me make it into a pumpkin and put a stencil on it. Now i'm in a pickle as to wich pattern to put on it ?????
ANY SUGESTIONS
By Zombie Pumpkins!
In regards to transferring the pattern, don't go using your poking tool. That's how she got this belly in the first place. .... :|

Anyway... which pattern. Maybe a classic jack-o-lantern such as Pumpkin King?

How about Creature Reacher, as if hands are reaching out from the darkness of the womb?

Along the same lines, maybe Undead Ted? Ok, maybe not... that's a bit gruesome. Plus, it's based on my face, and I don't think that's an image you want to think about.

"Cat Got Your Tongue?" is cute and kid friendly (and round).

Maybe one of the Kreatures for Kids?
By pumkin-lights
zombiepumpkins wrote:In regards to transferring the pattern, don't go using your poking tool. That's how she got this belly in the first place. ....
Ha ha ha very funny ryan i like the idea of creature reacher
but i can't let the missus see all the patterns or it might end up being eey ore

p.s how about some sort of baby stencil next year for all pumpkin seeds in progress