Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By amandap80
Welcome, DeadKing! Truly fascinating details of Halloween in your country. I would love to see pictures of your pumpkin patch and varieties!
By DeadKing
Of course, some of them... and some from last Halloween...
Fotografija5686.jpg
Fotografija6384.jpg
By amandap80
Oh my goodness! Such color and variety of Cucurbita! Those are gorgeous!
By purple1worm
Welcome to the patch DeadKing.
Wow I did not know pumpkins came in so many varieties and colors. Look forward to seeing you're many carves! :D
By NOONE
Holy cuss! 100 pumpkins! I am only doing 4 this year and that is a lot for me! I was never able to carve as many pumpkins because my mom doesn't like the mess it makes :lol: But it's great you have that freedom... and time! I would love to go on and on carving pumpkins but I am still a person with a bed time :lol: Well all that aside, welcome! This is the greatest pumpkin carving themed website that the world can offer!
By DeadKing
@noone It was my first and last time I carved so many pumpkins, because that indeed takes too much time. But for a long time that been my ultimate goal, to carve 100 pumpkins and I did it last year. This year I will not, because it's just too much to do this all over again. It paid off, but it was very hard, so this year is going to be less carved pumpkins... :lol:
By NOONE
DeadKing wrote:@noone It was my first and last time I carved so many pumpkins, because that indeed takes too much time. But for a long time that been my ultimate goal, to carve 100 pumpkins and I did it last year. This year I will not, because it's just too much to do this all over again. It paid off, but it was very hard, so this year is going to be less carved pumpkins... :lol:
Well I bet you felt pretty proud of yourself! I know I would! That's a very awesome achievement in my mind!