Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By SuperSonic
I ALMOST met Ryan. Other circumstances prevented this however. No need to say why. :)
By pagemaster1993
SuperSonic wrote:I ALMOST met Ryan. Other circumstances prevented this however. No need to say why. :)
Now that would have been the best. Sucks that you were not able too.
By ghostface
pagemaster1993 wrote:
SuperSonic wrote:I ALMOST met Ryan. Other circumstances prevented this however. No need to say why. :)
Now that would have been the best. Sucks that you were not able too.
That does suck. I would love to meet or patch master.
By Raven
Now I really want to know why, unless it involves you now having a restraining order or something like that.. :P
By SuperSonic
RavensDestiny wrote:
Now I really want to know why, unless it involves you now having a restraining order or something like that.. :P
Nope. Something between me and him. Unless he wants everyone to know why (I don't see why he would)., I see no need in saying it.

Nothing like a restraining order however. :P
By Zombie Pumpkins!
SuperSonic wrote:
RavensDestiny wrote:
Nope. Something between me and him. Unless he wants everyone to know why (I don't see why he would)., I see no need in saying it.

Nothing like a restraining order however. :P
Before the tabloids start speculating... it's nothing that juicy or controversial. :lol: I was in the midst of a hectic schedule and feeling a bit under the weather, so unfortunately it resulted in a missed connection. I'm sure more of us ZP people will cross paths in the future. And in the meantime, we can be glad for the internet! It really brings people together who may have never interacted.
By Nightwatchman
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote: I'm sure more of us ZP people will cross paths in the future. And in the meantime, we can be glad for the internet! It really brings people together who may have never interacted.
This is so true, my wife and I had an oportunity to meet Brad Miller and his wife for dinner while we were both on vacation in Hawaii, if it were not for the internet we wouldn't have known we were staying less than 1 mile apart in Hawaii at the same time.
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote: Before the tabloids start speculating... it's nothing that juicy or controversial. :lol: I was in the midst of a hectic schedule and feeling a bit under the weather, so unfortunately it resulted in a missed connection. I'm sure more of us ZP people will cross paths in the future. And in the meantime, we can be glad for the internet! It really brings people together who may have never interacted.
Its as if you think I wont try a second time :)
By Raven
zombombie wrote:
RavensDestiny wrote:
SuperSonic wrote: Its as if you think I wont try a second time :)

Let the stalking begin!! :P

I want to stalk someone. Anyone want to be my stalkee? :wink:
You've always wanted to come to Scotland, right? ;)
You're right! I'll be your stalker! I think I will still stay with Nicky though... but I will be watching you!! :twisted:
By nosferatu
I think it'd be great for the UK Branch to have a mini convention. Even if it was just one Saturday afternoon next summer. As most are from North of the Border we could meet up there, take over a restaurant for the afternoon and exchange ideas whilst sheltering from the thunderous rain. Eat, drink and then fall asleep on the train home which incidentally is how I last ended up in Edinburgh instead of my intended stop of Stockport.
By matspud
nosferatu wrote:I think it'd be great for the UK Branch to have a mini convention. Even if it was just one Saturday afternoon next summer. As most are from North of the Border we could meet up there, take over a restaurant for the afternoon and exchange ideas whilst sheltering from the thunderous rain. Eat, drink and then fall asleep on the train home which incidentally is how I last ended up in Edinburgh instead of my intended stop of Stockport.
I keep meaning to suggest to Monstermash that we meet up at the pumpkin patch :D and Zombombie and I have probably passed each other in the street many times and not known it :) A mini convention sounds great but I love the idea of a full one. :D