Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Cheef
So hi guys, Its been a while since i frequented these forums on a regular basis. I see some old names and a lot i dont recognize and the site seems way more active now during the off season than it used too which is great.

Ive essentially taken the last two years of Halloween off as I worked on moving to a new part of the country and got my life back in order.

Halloween is still my passion and my favorite holiday and hobby.

I wanted to share that i still have my blog (see my profile) and I started a new Facebook page which is currently seeking as may LIKES as i can muster up. The web presence is just my way of keeping in touch and sharing things with people who are of the same like mind as myself. Which includes everyone on this website. Im looking forward to being a part of this community again and sharing with all of you.

http://www.facebook.com/TheHalloweenGeek

CHEEF
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Cheef! I've always considered you one of the more passionate Halloween geeks around here. I'm pleased to hear that you're getting back into the swing of things! This is a good time to embrace your Halloween hobbies again (being the 10th anniversary of ZP and all). I'll be keeping an eye on your mischievous plans. Liked your FB page.
By ghostface
Welcome back Cheef! I liked your page & thank you for liking my Horror Slashers Page! Hope you enjoy it!
By Cheef
Thanks for the Likes. I have a feeling this is going to be an amazing Halloween season.