Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
while looking through pics I am the one taking the pic so I made one of my family ! My hubby is Mike and my kids are Riley (13) and Lizzy (4) and me Kate, Halloween has always been my favorite holiday because as a kid it meant my Birthday was coming ( 3 days after Halloween) and as a kid I thought it was preety great to get the mother load of candy just before my big day ! Happy Halloween all !
Kitty Kat - that's a charming family photo! That isn't one of your kids in the back with the hat on? If he's your offspring, he sure didn't get his mother's eyes. Er... eye.

Austin - Good to see a pic of you. Is your family even weirder looking that Kitty Kat's? That might be why you cropped everyone else out then.
Wow, beautiful, rich colored red! Love it! Do you mind if I ask the color/method? (you crazy kids and your hair colors, you are making me winsome) :)
amandap80 wrote:Wow, beautiful, rich colored red! Love it! Do you mind if I ask the color/method? (you crazy kids and your hair colors, you are making me winsome) :)
The all over base color is a level 4 red violet/auburn mix and the lighter pieces were first bleached and then toned with Special Effects Atomic Pink. :D
amandap80 wrote:If it isn't professionally done, the Hottie must be an absolute artist! It looks great!
I'm a licensed cosmetologist. :) I can't do it full time anymore because of a repetitive use injury to my left hand but I still like to dabble here and there. :D