Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
We've done this the past few years... I thought it would be fun to share some current photos of ourselves again. Since we are now moving toward the summer months, and then very soon it will be fall, the pumpkin fans will start their pilgrimage back to this forum.

So to the new names around here, let's place some faces with those names! And to the regulars, what do you look like this year? Anyone get a new haircut? New makeup technique? New sense of fashion? Gained or lost weight? Got a new tattoo, piercing or other body mod? Plastic surgery? Swapped faces with someone like that Travolta/Cage movie?

Here's the most recent photo of me. I'm not trying to show off my date, I mostly like this photo because I'm sporting a Zombie Pumpkins t-shirt.

By brandon_fear
Here's me at a local horror convention last year with Return of the Living Dead star Linnea Quigley!

By Zombie Pumpkins!
Hey, it's "Trash!" Great photo Brandon. You've solidified your horror fan status around here.
By Dredge
For the newcomers, click the picture to show the whole thing.

Here are some recent pictures of Gracie

Sadly, I have no updated pictures of Mrs. Dredge, we separated last November/divorced in Mar. :?

But all is well!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Glad to hear that all is well, Dredge. You are in good spirits... for a guy who's been to the electric chair. Gracie is adorable and getting big! Wow, time is flying.
By Dredge
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Glad to hear that all is well, Dredge. You are in good spirits... for a guy who's been to the electric chair. Gracie is adorable and getting big! Wow, time is flying.
I know...it seems like just yesterday I was posting pictures of her nursery being put together.
By DoomCookie
I'm back again! I can't wait to see all the new patterns this year. I am so ready for Fall, pumpkins, and tricks or treats!
By ghostface
Here is me! I got rid of my glasses this year and started sporting contacts!
Another one here of me and my amazing mother.
And another one of me and one of my very bestfriends Nikki.
By paddy_babe

Me & Hubby at a Geocaching event last month (World Wide Flash Mob) and yes... we are dressed as pirates :lol: *whispers* any excuse! *