Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Raven
I will be 40 exactly one week before Halloween. I'm kinda hoping the family decided to surprise me with something big since 40 seems like a milestone or something. Something big with a Halloween theme that is.

I don't seem to really mind getting older, not yet at least. I really don't act my age, or well I don't act like the others I know that are my age. I really feel like things just get better the older I get. I remember in my late 20's saying I wish I was 21 still.. when I turned 30 I wished I was in my late 20's still.. now turning 40 I wouldn't mind going back to age 35, so I figure by the time I'm 50 I will wish I was 40 again, so it can't be too bad.
By MooBoo
I'm 27 but I don't act my age either :lol:
By jen d.
I'll be 32 in a couple of weeks. :)=
By SuperSonic
I'll be 22 a month from the 14th of this month :)
By CorpseBride
Well I guess I have aged since my last post ;)....I am 28...turning 29 in November....and then I plan to press hold.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
A quick scan of the ages mentioned and the birthdays listed in profiles tells me that our members range between 13 and 62 in age. Pretty impressive spread. Anyone fall outside that range?
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:A quick scan of the ages mentioned and the birthdays listed in profiles tells me that our members range between 13 and 62 in age. Pretty impressive spread. Anyone fall outside that range?
Looking for a few outliers Ryan? :wink: