Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
...by myself! :oops: :(

I was hoping I would be able to hold out until after the big day but I have to go to the doctor's office this afternoon to see if they can help me with a problem that might sideline me.
By NikkiRae
Oh no! I hope you're okay! Hopefully whatever it is isn't so bad that you'll be laid up and unable to do anything for Halloween :cry: good luck!
By Tkaraoke
I'm crossing my fingers but I was feeling miserable this morning. They wanted me to wait until Monday and I told them that I really don't think that would be a good idea so they are going to squeeze me in today. Normally I don't ask for pain pills but this time around I'm going to try to get as many as i can!
:(
By NikkiRae
Ouch. Definitely not good. Best of luck to you and I'm definitely praying you feel better!
By Raven
Didn't you spend a Halloween in the hospital not long ago? I sure hope it's nothing like that. :(

Feel better soon, Tony!
By SuperSonic
Ohh no's! Hope you feel better Tony Stark! Try your best to fight through it!
By ghostface
Oh NO! :( Hope you feel better soon!
By monstermash
Oh TK, I really hope you get better in time for some Halloween larks. It's rotten when you fall ill, especially just before a big event.
By Tkaraoke
They chopped on me and gave me some meds...I feel much better!
By monstermash
Good to hear. Don't take too many pain meds, you might be mistaken for a zombie. :P
By pagemaster1993
I hope you do feel better and that you do not have to miss out on the festivites.
By amandap80
Oh dear, feel better soon!!!!!!!!!!!